National Chicken Wing Day – Wing Eating Competition!
If a Saturday night out for you usually ends in devouring a family size bucket of chicken wings, then you’re in luck.
Bavarian Bier Café is bringing you a wing-eating competition of absolutely epic proportions!
As part of WING WEEK 2017 and in celebration of the prestigious National Chicken Wing Day, a number of our venues nationwide will be hosting wing-eating competitions to sort the men (or women!) from the mice.
WHEN: Saturday 29th July @ 3pm
- Bavarian Bier Café Bondi NSW
- Bavarian Bier Café Chatswood NSW
- Bavarian Bier Café Parramatta NSW
- Bavarian Bier Café Miranda NSW
- Bavarian Bier Café Eagle Street Pier QLD
THE CHALLENGE: Contestants to consume 20 HOT chicken wings – clean to the bone! (The 20 wings will set you back $10 as part of your entry)
THE REWARD: Fastest competitor at each participating location to complete the challenge wins a $250 dining voucher!
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
THIS IS A TEST OF SPEED, RESILIENCE AND DETERMINATION.
…OR ARE YOU CHICKEN?
- Competitors may eat sitting down or standing up in there designated areas.
- Any contestant leaving their designated area during the contest will be disqualified.
- Competitors may not make physical contact with any other competitor at any time.
- Any competitor who deliberately makes contact with another competitor will be disqualified.
- If a competitor vomits or regurgitates outside of their mouth at any time during the competition he or she will be disqualified.
- Chicken meat must be eaten directly from the bones. Stripping the bones of meat first and eating the meat at one time will not be allowed.
- The use of utensils is not allowed.
- Competitors may not touch the wing basket or wings in the basket before the contest begins.
- Competitors must place each and every finished chicken wing bone back in wing receptacle basket.
- In the event of a draw, a tie-breaker competition will take place: the first competitor to consume 6 wings wins.